Join the Team
We are looking for innovative thinkers, creative minds, and motivated people.
Researcher Data Ecosystems (m/w/d)
Dissertation – Robuste Regelung auf Basis von adaptiven hybriden Streckenmodellen
Barbara Cappello, MSc
Human Resources – Recruiting
Phone: +43 316 873 9028
SETLabs as Employer
SETLabs’s success is determined by the input and quality of the staff – we are looking for innovative thinkers, creative minds, and motivated people who enjoy project-based work and being part of an international team in an interesting and dynamic environment.
SETLabs offers numerous interesting development perspectives.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Attractive remuneration
- Possibility to shape the future of a young company
- Interesting international projects with a prestigious partner network
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote
- Mentoring programme for new employees
- Personal and professional development opportunities on any career level
- Training and further education